First of all, it is very important to fully understand each module of the equipment and the correct use method. The correct use method not only facilitates the users but also reduces the loss of the equipment.
1. First of all, it is very important to fully understand each module of the equipment and the correct use method. The correct use method not only facilitates the users but also reduces the loss of the equipment.
2. Keep the body clean and put it in a dry and ventilated place to prevent parts from rusting.
3. Before using the wheelchair and within one month, check whether the bolts are loose. If they are loose, tighten them in time. In normal use, check every three months to ensure that all parts are in good condition. Check all kinds of solid nuts on the wheelchair (especially the fixed nuts on the rear axle). If loose, adjust and tighten them in time.
4. Please check the service condition of the tire regularly, maintain the rotating parts timely, and fill a small amount of lubricating oil regularly.
5, sometimes go out inevitably stained with mud, or wet by the rain, pay attention to timely cleaning and wiping the soil, and coated with anti-rust wax, rain is too acidic, if the soil is not cleaned in time and easy to rust the wheelchair, visually affecting its appearance.
6. Keep the air pressure of the tire adequate, and do not contact with oil and acid substances to prevent deterioration.
7. The connection bolts of the seat frame of the wheel chair are loosely connected and strictly prohibited from tightening.
8, for the electric wheel chair car to develop the habit of charging, so that the battery power to keep full. Storage with loss of power is prohibited; If the electric wheelchair is not used for a long time, the loss of power storage will seriously affect the service life of the wheelchair, and the longer the idle time, the more serious the battery damage. Idle electric wheelchairs should develop the habit of regular charging. Keep the battery in a "full state" for a long time. Avoid the rain, handle with care, etc.
9. Check the flexibility of activity and rotation structure frequently, and apply lubricant. If for some reason the axle of the wheel needs to be removed, make sure the nut is tight and not loose when reinstalling it.
10. The connection bolts of the seat frame of the wheel chair are loosely connected and strictly prohibited from tightening.
A wheelchair is a second leg for elderly people with lower body disabilities or mobility problems. And many people are like this, after buying a wheelchair home, as long as the wheelchair is not faulty, they usually do not check and maintenance, they are very confident about them, in fact, this is the wrong approach. Although the manufacturer can guarantee that the wheelchair is of good quality, it cannot guarantee that it will be of good quality after you have used it for a while, so to ensure that the wheelchair is in top condition, it needs regular maintenance.